You may now order through our official Hakata Gensuke apps, available on both iOS and Android
- Contact-less order
- Fast track – order at the table after seated
- Can start browsing our menu or add them to cart while waiting for seats
- Open the app
- Select the store – this is very important – please do not select the wrong store
- Add your items to cart
- View cart
- Select DINE IN
- For table information, you will find the table number stickers on either left or right side of your seat
- Enter the table number
- Click Pay Now. Apple Pay and Google Pay is now supported
- You are done. Your meal will be served shortly
For every $1 spent, you will earn 1 point towards your loyalty points. There are several ways to earn points:
- Order using our apps – points will be added automatically after payment is made
- Order at the counter – Follow the following steps
Step 1: On your phone –
- Open the app
- Select Loyalty tab to show your QR Code
Step 2: On the store Customer Facing iPad –
- Select the Scan Membership button – the front facing camera will appear
- Using the active camera, scan you QR code
- You name and points will be shown at the top right corner of the screen
Now you can start your order
- Points will be added once payment is completed
Exchange your reward points discount. The great the accumulated points, the greater the discounts.
On the app
Simply add the item to the cart, then view cart. You will see a button at the bottom of the order cart (eg. Redeem 100 points: $5 Discount) Click that to redeem (it will turn to This order will be discounted $5.00 Off) and That’s all!
Over the counter
Launch the app and scan your membership using the front facing iPad. Just order as usual, if you have enough point to redeem any of the rewards, our staff will be notified from their side of iPad. Staff will inform you which options can be redeem as well what is the point it will be deducted.
First Time User
- Launch the app
- Select Profile on the bottom right
- Click Don’t have an account?
- Enter your information to create a new account
- You can click on Add a new card if you want to use app ordering – click here to see the benefits and how it works
- You may skip this if you just wants to earn loyalty points
- Rewards Points can be earned for purchases made through the mobile app.
- Rewards point can be earned via cash or credit card transaction by scanning the QR code at the start of the transaction.
- When you spend $1 at Hakata Gensuke Mobile App, you will earn 1 reward points
- Not to be use in conjunction with any other offer or rewards earning through third-party app.
- You may refer to the redemption list from our website https://www.gensuke.com.au/mobile-app-loyalty
- From time to time Hakata Gensuke may run promotions allowing you to earn extra rewards on your purchases at the mobil app.
- Rewards cannot be earned or redeemed against purchases made through third-party providers, delivery services.
- Hakata Gensuke does not exchange or refund rewards points for anything else, including for cash or gift cards.
- Hakata Gensuke reserves the right to monitor your order history to ensure that any rewards are accumulated legitimately
- Hakata Gensuke is not responsible for any unauthorised use or access of Hakata Gensuke mobile app account and redemption of rewards by third-parties including the unauthorised use of reward code sent to an account holder
- Hakata Gensuke reserves the rights, in its absolute discretion and without prior notice, to remove offer, rewards code. Hakata Gensuke legal rights to recover any loss, damages or other compensation from such offenders are reserved.
- Hakata Gensuke Mobile App is free however all expenses for internet access to us the app and access rewards offered are the responsibility of the app user
- Hakata Gensuke may terminate the app at any time, with or without notice, which may result in loss of rewards and the cancellation rewards associated with the app. Rewards are not your property and may be revoked, cancelled, limited, or modified at any time. Even though such action may affect your rights to use previously received rewards. Interpretation of these terms shall be at the absolute discretion of Hakata Gensuke, whose decision will be final. Hakata Gensuke is not liable for rewards that are loss due to fraudulent, unauthorised, or other unacceptable use.
- Any tax liability connected with receipt, use or redemption of any reward through the Hakata Gensuke Mobile App is the responsibility of the user
- These Terms & Conditions are to be read in conjunction with, and subject to any Additional Terms governing any benefit, promotion, discount or offer operated by Hakata Gensuke. In the case of consistencies, these will be prevail.
The types of personal information we may collect about anyone who uses our Services includes:
- your name;
- your contact details, including email address, mailing address, street address and/or telephone number;
- your preferences and/or opinions;
- information you provide to us through customer surveys;
- details of products and services we have provided to you and/or that you have enquired about, and our response to you;
- your browser session and geo-location data, device and network information, statistics on page views and sessions, acquisition sources, search queries and/or browsing behaviour;
- information about your access and use of our Services, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our online Services, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider;
- additional personal information that you provide to us, directly or indirectly, through your use of our Services, associated applications, associated social media platforms and/or accounts from which you permit us to collect information; and
- any other personal information requested by us and/or provided by you or a third party.
The types of personal information we may collect from representatives or employees of Merchants who use our Services include your work contact details, your work email address, telephone number, and role.
The types of personal information we may collect from Customers who use our Services include:
- your contact details, including email address, street address and/or telephone number;
- your Order history and food and beverage preferences;
- your age and/or date of birth; and
- your credit card or payment details (through our third-party payment processor).
We may collect these types of personal information directly from you or from third parties.
Collection and use of personal information
We may collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
- to enable you to access and use our Services, associated applications and associated social media platforms, including to process Orders made through our Platform;
- to contact and communicate with you;
- for internal record keeping, administrative purposes, invoicing and billing purposes;
- for analytics, market research and business development, including to operate and improve our Services, associated applications and associated social media platforms;
- to run promotions, competitions and/or offer additional benefits to you;
- for advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services and information that we consider may be of interest to you;
- to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have; and
- if you have applied for employment with us; to consider your employment application.
Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We may disclose personal information to:
- third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including (without limitation) payment systems operators, IT service providers, data storage, web-hosting and server providers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing or advertising providers and professional advisors;
- our employees, contractors and/or related entities;
- our existing or potential agents or business partners;
- sponsors or promoters of any promotions or competition we run;
- anyone to whom our business or assets (or any part of them) are, or may (in good faith) be, transferred;
- credit reporting agencies, courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities, in the event you fail to pay for goods or services we have provided to you;
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you. This may include parties located, or that store data, outside of Australia; and
- third parties to collect and process data, such as Google Analytics or other relevant businesses. This may include parties that store data outside of Australia.
By providing us with personal information, you consent to the disclosure of your information outside of Australia and acknowledge that we are not required to ensure that overseas recipients handle that personal information in compliance with Australian Privacy law. You acknowledge that some overseas third parties may not be regulated by the Privacy Act and the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act and if any third party engages in any act or practice that contravenes the Australian Privacy Principles, it would not be accountable under the Privacy Act and you will not be able to seek redress under the Privacy Act.
How we treat personal information that is also sensitive information
Sensitive information is a sub-set of personal information that is given a higher level of protection under the Australian Privacy Principles. Sensitive information means information relating to your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion, trade union or other professional associations or memberships, philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation, sexual practices or sex life, criminal records, health information or biometric information.
We do not currently collect sensitive information, and we will not collect sensitive information about you without first obtaining your consent.
Provided you consent, your sensitive information would only be used and disclosed for purposes relating to the primary purpose for which the sensitive information was collected.
Sensitive information may also be used or disclosed if required or authorised by law.
Your rights and controlling your personal information
Restrict and unsubscribe: To object to processing for direct marketing/unsubscribe from our email database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications), please contact us using the details below or opt-out using the opt-out facilities provided in the communication.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us using the details below. We will take reasonable steps to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date.
Complaints: If you wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the complaint. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take in response to your complaint. You also have the right to contact the relevant authority in the country in which you are based.
Storage and security
We are committed to ensuring that the personal information we collect is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures, to safeguard and secure personal information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
Cookies and web beacons
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our online Services.
We may use web beacons on our online Services from time to time. Web beacons (also known as Clear GIFs) are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor the visitor’s behaviour and collect data about the visitor’s viewing of a web page. For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page.
We may use Google Analytics to collect and process data. To find out how Google uses data when you use third party websites or applications, please see www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ or any other URL Google may use from time to time.
Links to other websites
For any questions or notices, please contact our Privacy Officer at:
Gensuke Progress Pty Ltd ABN 92 621 183 935
Last update: 31 December 2020